Mold Cleaning for Homes in Santa Clarita, CA
For homes throughout Santa Clarita, CA, that are having issues with mold, you can trust the mold mitigation contractors from Paul Davis. There are many strains of mold, and they can be harmful to people living in the home, causing problems like an allergic reaction or respiratory issues. Our contractors can identify the different types of mold, and they are experts in mitigating it. Your house will be in good hands when our mold mitigation contractors are on the job.
Can Mold in Your Home Kill You?
Excluding any pre-existing conditions, mold in your house won’t kill you or make you sick. However, it’s still crucial to get the situation remedied.
Mold can attach itself to everything from the drywall and insulation to the ceiling and floors. If you know, or believe, there’s mold in your home, it’s time to contact a mold removal company. We perform mold clean up to safeguard your home and avoid the dangerous health effects mold can have. The following are the services you can expect when you call a mold mitigation contractor:
- Black mold examination
- Contain the mold so it won’t spread
- Use air filtration methods to eliminate spores from the air
- Residential and commercial mold removal
- Apply antimicrobial treatments to clean and deodorize
- Install new drywall, ceilings and floors
24/7 Mold Cleaning for Santa Clarita, CA
When not taken care of properly, mold will go on to crop up and spread. Mold is a fungus that poses no threat in a home or building until it takes root and begins growing. Mold can grow on anything, including paper, wood, fabric, tile, paint, and more. Your regional restoration team is licensed and experienced in mold remediation, and we comply to the strict codes that CA implements. Our history as the nation’s premier restoration company allows our teams to handle any renovation and disaster recovery for commercial and residential properties. Along with professional training in emergency restoration, we will reconstruct and repair damages to your home as a result of such an event.
Our mold removal services include:
- 24/7 emergency response – We will be on the job and ready to help within hours
- Punctual mold infiltration assessment from trained professionals
- Professional-grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove excess water
- Effective control of affected area and elimination of contaminated materials
- Cleaning of contents and other personal possessions
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials used to help prevent further mold growth
- Sanitation, deodorization and air purification
Call Us Today
When you need mold clean up for your commercial or residential property in Santa Clarita, CA, then give our experts a call. Our contractors are ready 24/7 to perform mold damage removal services when your home needs it. You can reach out to us at (661) 310-0884 and we’ll respond quickly to the call.