Water Damage Cleanup Professionals
If your property has been afflicted by water, it’s essential to hire capable professionals to quickly take care of the problem. The company that you’re looking for is Paul Davis Emergency Services, always ready to react to your emergency at any time.
Taking care of water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to quickly get the job done. Please let us know if you need instant assistance by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Santa Clarita, CA will get back to you within 30 minutes and get to your property within four hours.
Our Water Damage Removal Protocol
- Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Santa Clarita, CA – Call Paul Davis Restoration of Santa Clarita, CA to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- Inspection and Assessment – Our professionals perform a complete assessment of the damaged section to look for the most effective way to clean up and avoid causes, prevention and cleanup options.
- Water Extraction – We have industrial grade vacuums and pumps to extract water. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can remove the water.
- Dehumidifying – The water might be gone, but severe cases sometimes require drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Deodorization – Stagnant water leaves behind discoloration and deformities in the areas it rests on. Paul Davis Restoration of Santa Clarita, CA uses advanced deodorizers to eliminate smells, discoloration and other problems left from the flood.
- Reversing the Damage – Whether the damage was major or minor, the Paul Davis Restoration of Santa Clarita, CA restoration team can bring your property back to normal conditions.
Events That Cause Water Damage
- Washing machine and dishwasher overflow
- Room flooding
- Ventilation leaks
- Severe weather
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Repairing water damage requires scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may need a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can evade expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to handle situations like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are a few specific measures that you can take to make our job simpler when we get there. Talk to the Paul Davis team today find out what you can do and get helpful tips and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You can’t sufficiently dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the proper methods to your water damage to get you back into your home as fast as possible.