Disaster Planning for Residents in Santa Clarita
One of the biggest parts of operating a business in Santa Clarita is ensuring the continuity of their business. However, plans like that typically focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a complimentary assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.