Fire Damage Removal of Santa Clarita Properties
If your company takes on damage from a fire, you can expect to cease work for months and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When folks think of fire damage, they often think of the heat and flames but ash and fumes may stay around the area much longer. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave may hang in the air for months if left untreated and harm your business’ brand.
The specialists from Paul Davis are aware of how devastating fires can be to your commercial property and operations. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide removing ash and smoke damage as well. Across the Santa Clarita area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours bouce back from big and small fires.
The Paul Davis Advantage
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared within hours
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for dangerous regions and structural stabilization
- Ash and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Careful cleaning for your damaged inventory, tools and other contents inside
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and other tools designed to remove water resulting from quenching the fire
- We can rebuild any portion of your business that was ruined by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
Talk to Us
We know how difficult a fire can be on business owners, so we act quickly to return your building back to normal. Our years of education, sanitation methods and tools blended with our experience means quicker work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can save any inventory using specialized tools and sanitation methods, typically being able to revive the items inside your commercial property to their normal condition. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will assist with your insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for your business.
Let our company help yours. Reach Paul Davis of Santa Clarita if fire damage and smoke strike your company.