Lancaster Kitchen Remodeling
Your kitchen is the true hub of your home; it’s the setting for this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. The roles of your kitchen make it so essential to be a place that functions properly for you and your family. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling, you can expect to receive a beautiful kitchen that also fits your needs and lifestyle.
The Paul Davis brand has built a strong reputation for kitchen remodeling projects over the past 50 years. While we’re often called upon to assist in the cleanup effort following property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people these important projects. If you’re ready to revamp your Lancaster home’s kitchen, you can depend on us.
To ensure your project is done right, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. They will then work with you to develop a blueprint and time table for your remodel. By choosing us, you can count on the best tools, materials, and processes for your kitchen remodel.
Along with improving its appearance, our work can improve your kitchen’s functionality. You can make more space for cooking, along with the appliances and other improvements you have always wanted. This is also an excellent way to improve the equity of your home.
Creating a beautiful kitchen calls for several important features. Read the list below to start thinking about how you want to plan your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinets: Your cabinetry takes up a major fraction of your kitchen. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: There are multiple options to choose from for new countertops, including marble, granite, laminate, and travertine. Our team can show you several options to help you select the one that will work best for you.
- Walls: A new color of paint could go a long way to revitalize your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. Another item you can try is adding a creative new backsplash in your kitchen.
- Appliances: If your kitchen appliances are older than you, it’s probably time for a change. Complete your kitchen remodel a new fridge, stove, dishwasher, and more.
- Sinks: The sink in your kitchen is used so often, you need to make sure you get this choice right. It’s our objective to help you choose a sink that provides the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can highlight all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. From track lighting to island lights, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation for your kitchen remodel and let your wishes come true. Through a detailed discussion of the items above, we can design and create your dream kitchen.