Acton Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly dinners, the kitchen serves as the setting for all types of events inside your home. You need to ensure that your kitchen is always functioning properly to make sure these events are always able to occur. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you realize a space that fits your needs – and looks beautiful, too.
Paul Davis franchises have offered kitchen remodeling services for more than 50 years. You might associate our name with property damage cleanup, but it’s just one part of what we do. For all of your Acton kitchen remodeling projects, you can count on us.
To ensure your project is done right, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. From there, the blueprint and schedule will be created and the work can start. We will utilize the most effective processes to do the project the right way.
The outcome of your kitchen remodel won’t only be a kitchen that looks like new, but is also more functional. Whether you want more space or upgraded appliances, this is the right time to make the changes you’ve always dreamed of. You’ll also likely see the value of your home go up.
There are several different items required to develop the ideal kitchen. Peruse the list below to see some of the items that will be a part of your remodel.
- Cabinetry: No matter how big your entire kitchen is, cabinets will take up a major fraction of it. Select glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: There are multiple options to choose from for new countertops, including quartz, granite, laminate, and wood. We can show you all of your options to help you select the one that works for you.
- Walls: This can go far past patching holes and adding a new coat of paint. A new backsplash can add some flair to your kitchen.
- Appliances: If your kitchen appliances are older than your home, it’s probably time for a change. We can easily integrate a new refrigerator, oven, microwave, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used frequently in every kitchen. Let us help you determine the right combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that comes to mind during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. We can handle all your lighting needs, from pendant lights to chandeliers.
Contact Paul Davis of Acton to help make your dream kitchen become a reality with a free consultation. By discussing the items above, we’ll design and create your perfect kitchen.